The table d'hôtes is a unique menu for all guests. It is a seasonal menu and aims to make you taste the local products. It is of course accompanied by good Loire wines. The interest of the table d'hôtes is to get to know each other, to exchange, to laugh and to savour - thus to spend a pleasant evening.
Our table d'hôtes menu consists of an aperitif to get to know each other, a starter, a main course and a dessert. Wine and coffee or herbal tea are included in the meal price of 30€/person. Children up to 12 years old pay 12 €, from 13-17 years old - 20 €.
- The meal must be booked at least 48 hours in advance,
- We prepare it for a minimum of 4 people,
- We do not serve alcohol to minors,
- Available depending on my job
- Sundays are reserved for the family!
The whole Schewe family thanks you for your understanding!