Domaine de Joreau - Bed & Breakfast near Saumur - t: +33 618 351 721 - m: firstname.lastname@example.org
Double room Coteaux de l'Aubance
The Coteaux de l'Aubance is a sweet (Sautern like) white wine based on the Chenin grape. It is produced in the rolling hills of the Aubance river, a small waterway which flows into the Loire south of Angers.
The freshness and the fun of the bright orange associated to the dark grey of the slate characterises this lovely room under the high exposed roof beams. You will adore the extra large bed and the peace and quiet of the place.
- duplex apartment for 2 people
- spacious & bright bedroom
- huge bed with very comfortable mattresses
- a doona
- private bathroom
- separate toilet on the ground floor
Rates 2015 - Bed & Breakfast
|Tourism tax||as applies|
- between June 1st and September 30th, an extra charge of 10 € per room applies for a single night's booking
- special rates apply for bookings of more than 3 nights
La galerie d'images nécessite au moins la Version Flash 9.0.28 !
Veuillez installer la dernière version de FlashPlayer.